MITSUBISHI MOTOR SALES OF CANADA, INC.
OFFICIAL V.I.P NEW VEHICLE PURCHASE PROGRAM OFFICIAL RULES
All V.I.P Purchasers should be referred to an authorized MMSCAN dealership’s program contact or their designated back-up to ensure a courteous greeting and professional service.
To enable eligible purchasers (“V.I.P Purchasers”) of Mitsubishi Group companies and, Affiliate/Vendor companies of MMSCAN and MMNA, to purchase new Mitsubishi vehicles (“Eligible Vehicles”) at preferred pricing.
MMSCAN and MMNA are defined as follows:
- Mitsubishi Motor Sales of Canada, Inc. (“MMSCAN”) and MMSCAN subsidiaries
- Mitsubishi Motor North America, Inc. (“MMNA”) and MMNA subsidiaries
ELIGIBLE PURCHASERS (Referred to as “V.I.P Purchasers”)
- Approved Mitsubishi Group Companies and their Dealers/Distributors,
○ Current full-time employees, full-time contract employees, retired employees and their spouse, children, parents, siblings
- Affiliate/Vendor Companies that provide a service or product to MMSCAN and/or MMNA,
○ Current, full-time employees, full-time contract employees and their spouse, children, parents, siblings
- Temporary employees of Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Mitsubishi Corporation, Bank of Tokyo Mitsubishi UFJ and Tokyo Marine & Fire are eligible
NOTE: Employees of MMSCAN dealers are not eligible under this program.
- It is the dealer’s responsibility to check the Participating Mitsubishi Group Company and Affiliate/Vendor Company list, located on the V.I.P website accessed under “Sales Tools” on Mitsubishi Access, to verify company participation.
- V.I.P Purchasers are required to show company I.D. and/or provide a business card.
- V.I.P Purchasers are required to present to the authorized MMSCAN dealership, at the time of purchase, an Eligibility Certificate to qualify for the Program.
- Eligibility Certificates may be obtained from the respective company program administrators. It is the responsibility of the V.I.P Purchaser to know and understand the Program rules, Eligibility Certificate and applicable incentives.
- Total number of vehicles purchased by a V.I.P Purchaser may not exceed four (4) per calendar year.
- Title and registration must be one of the following:
o In the name of the V.I.P Purchaser
o In the name of the sponsored V.I.P Purchaser
o In the name of the approved V.I.P Participating Company
VIP Purchase Price for all models can be located on Mitsubishi ACCESS (www.mitsubishi-access.ca) > Sales Tools > VIP Program
The V.I.P Purchase Price includes:
- Destination Charge
- Excise Tax (if air conditioning is standard equipment)
What is not included (but not limited to):
- Pearl Paint Charge
- Administration Charge
- Accessories and installation
- Licensing fees
- Gas tax
- Tire tax
- Title fees
- Any other additional taxes or costs
IMPORTANT NOTE: WE HAVE TAKEN EVERY PRECAUTION TO ENSURE INCENTIVES, PRICING, VEHICLE SPECS/OPTION GROUPS ARE ACCURATE. HOWEVER, INCENTIVES, PRICING, VEHICLE SPECS/OPTION GROUPS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
INCENTIVES AND SPECIAL FINANCING PROGRAMS
V.I.P Purchasers are eligible for the following sales programs available at the time of purchase:
- Current subvented finance rates
- V.I.P Customer Rebate
- V.I.P Cash Purchase Allowance. V.I.P Cash Purchase Allowance is not stackable with subvented rates.
- Special Promotions
V.I.P Purchasers are NOT eligible for any other incentives offered through the Retail Sales Program, including, but not limited to:
- Loyalty Rebate
- Education Edge Rebate
- Military Rebate
- Mobility Rebate
- Retail Cash
MMSCAN revises its program on an on-going basis. These amounts, promotions and rates are subject to change at any time; please consult the current Incentive Bulletin. Delivery of vehicle must take place in the month to be eligible.
- All new and unused Mitsubishi vehicles are eligible for this Program.
- MMSCAN, at its sole discretion, may restrict eligibility of certain vehicles under this program.
- Supply of certain models, pricelines, transmissions and/or colors may be limited and/or not available.
Vehicles, which were registered to and used by MMSCAN as field or lease vehicles by MMSCAN employees, or by MMSCAN as press, loan or test vehicles.
- Any new vehicle sold to a broker, intermediary or any other third party and subsequently sold to a retail customer.
- Fleet or demonstration vehicles reported sold. This includes vehicles used as rental units through a manufacturer sponsored program.
- Any vehicle sold by a Dealership on or after the date of the termination, voluntarily or involuntarily, of the Dealership’s Dealer Sales and Service Agreement.
- Any Mitsubishi vehicle purchased by the Dealership as a Parts and Service Truck.
- Five (5) or more vehicles sold to the same customer, and/or any vehicle sold to a “Commercial Fleet Account” or “Rent-A-Car Account” as defined by MMSCAN’s Fleet Program rules in effect from time to time, these sales, beginning with vehicle one (1), are considered Commercial Fleet Vehicles and must be reported as sale type 05.
Any tax liability imposed on the value of the Dealer Discount and Cash or retail incentive received during this Program will be the sole responsibility of the recipient and not of MMSCAN.
All authorized Mitsubishi Motors Dealers of record are automatically enrolled in the V.I.P Program for processing these very important clients. Participating dealerships and eligible V.I.P Program companies agree to abide by these Official Program Rules.
In all matters relating to the interpretation and application of any rule or phase of the Program, the decision of MMSCAN shall be final. MMSCAN also reserves the right to cancel, amend or revoke the Program at any time without prior notice.